New season, new beginnings
Summer’s over (if it ever began!) and various parts of our community life are re-starting for the autumn.
- The soup run, our ministry with homeless people, re-starts on Monday 10th September (contact Eddie, 266 0891)
- Monthly house groups re-start from 12th September (contact Linda, 230 6356)
- Stepping Stones for under 5s and carers re-starts on Friday 14th September (contact Fiona, 07870 132471)
- Messy Church for all children and their families launches on Saturday 29th September (contact Sally, 07850 763368)
- We have two hospitality Sundays upcoming on September 23rd and 30th. On these Sundays there is an opportunity to get to know people over a shared meal after our 10 a.m. service.
We know that coming to any church for the first time can seem daunting. If you’d like to try us out, you’re welcome to ring the Vicar, Frances Eccleston for an informal chat (230 2531/267 0006). She can arrange for someone to meet you and sit with you on your first Sunday if that would make things easier. We don’t believe in pressurising people, and aim to match friendliness of welcome with respect for people’s need for sensitivity and space.