We are just round the corner from the Crosspool shops, and here to welcome all who come through our doors, whether for a church service, for Lunch Club, a keep fit class or one of the many other activities that take place in our building.
As a community we endeavour to:
- be an inclusive church which celebrates human diversity and welcomes all.
- create a space where people can grow in their faith, can question and discover the sacred in life through openness, struggle, laughter, prayer and worship.
- support one another through mutual care and hospitality.
- be alert to the needs of our local community and the wider world, having a commitment to be in solidarity with those who are marginalised and isolated.
- celebrate life in all its fullness and cherish creation.
We don’t manage it all the time, so when we stumble and fall, we pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off, and try again.
Click here to read our latest news sheet:
As members of St Columba’s Church we are concerned with the wholeness of each individual within God’s purpose for everyone. We seek to safeguard all members of the church community. It is the responsibility of each one of us to protect children, young people and vulnerable adults from physical, emotional, spiritual and sexual abuse and from neglect. If you would like to speak to someone about any aspect of St Columba’s Church safeguarding policies, or you have any concerns, in the first instance, please contact our Safeguarding Officer, Dora Deane, email email@example.com
To read our Safeguarding Children Policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To read our Safeguarding Adults Policy, please email email@example.com
You can find our Electoral Roll Privacy Notice here:
Church of St. Columba, 503, Manchester Rd, Crosspool, Sheffield, S10 5PL
19th July, 2019
Join us at 10.30am for Morning Worship.
A warm welcome and a friendly face are guaranteed.
15th July, 2019
Messy Church Picnic in the Park at Lydgate Park on the 19th of July 3:30pm – 5:00pm.
Bring your own picnic!
Come and celebrate the last Messy Church of the summer with garden games, crafts and a few light refreshments.