We are just round the corner from the Crosspool shops, and here to welcome all who come through our doors, whether for a church service, for Lunch Club, a keep fit class or one of the many other activities that take place in our building.
As a community we endeavour to:
- be an inclusive church which celebrates human diversity and welcomes all.
- create a space where people can grow in their faith, can question and discover the sacred in life through openness, struggle, laughter, prayer and worship.
- support one another through mutual care and hospitality.
- be alert to the needs of our local community and the wider world, having a commitment to be in solidarity with those who are marginalised and isolated.
- celebrate life in all its fullness and cherish creation.
We don’t manage it all the time, so when we stumble and fall, we pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off, and try again.
Click here to read our latest news sheet:
As members of St Columba’s Church we are concerned with the wholeness of each individual within God’s purpose for everyone. We seek to safeguard all members of the church community. It is the responsibility of each one of us to protect children, young people and vulnerable adults from physical, emotional, spiritual and sexual abuse and from neglect. If you would like to speak to someone about any aspect of St Columba’s Church safeguarding policies, or you have any concerns, in the first instance, please contact our Safeguarding Officer, Dora Deane, email email@example.com
To read our Safeguarding Children Policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To read our Safeguarding Adults Policy, please email email@example.com
You can find our Electoral Roll Privacy Notice here:
Church of St. Columba, 503, Manchester Rd, Crosspool, Sheffield, S10 5PL
2nd December, 2019For our SacREd Space on December 8th we will be having a carol service of traditional carols and contemporary readings.There will be mulled wine & mince pies afterwards along with tea, coffee and juice.
28th November, 2019
We would love to see you at 10.30am